This is example binary plug-in, that visualizes color values directly in code, using underline or background color equal to typed color value.
Following color definition are recognized:
- Standard HTML color definitions as #AAFFCC
- Web color definitions as #afc
- C/C++ macros for color definition as RGB(255,0,255) or RGBA(0xFF,0x00,0xFF, 0xAF)
- As Background - show color as background color for color value text
- As 1px Undeline - show color as 1 pixel width underline for color value text
- As 2px Undeline - show color as 2 pixel …
- As 3px Undeline - show color as 3 pixel …
- As 4px Undeline - show color as 4 pixel …
Live Color plug-in is reference plug-in for someone who wants to extend HippoEDIT with additional functionality. C++ source code supplied, provide the basis for building syntax highlighting plug-in with examples showing how to expose implemented features to HippoEDIT core, register commands and extend HippoEDIT UI.
You can install plugin directly from HippoEDIT Plugins options page (Tools→Options→Plugins), if you have Online Repository activated or by download plugin bundle directly from this page and open it with HippoEDIT.